Work Camping Jobs, Camp Host Jobs, Campground Jobs for RV Campers
Employers - Post Your Work Camper or Camp
Host Job For Free By Clicking Here
RV Camping Jobs, Camp Host Jobs, and other Work Camper Jobs are available
through the employers listed below. The campground jobs and other jobs listed below represent hundreds, if not
thousands, of potential camping jobs.
TNT Fireworks Has Locations In Several States Looking For Workampers Or Any Motivated
Individuals This Summer
TNT Fireworks is looking for Workampers or any motivated individuals who are looking to make
extra money this summer. We have open locations in NY, CT, RI, MI, PA, VA, WV, MD, SC, NC, FL, GA, MS, LA, AL,
AR, KS, MN, WI.
You can earn between $3000 - $10,000+ in two weeks depending on area.
TNT Fireworks provides families a safe state legal firework product to celebrate the Fourth of July at their
family barbeques with their children. TNT Fireworks follows all state and local ordinances, and acquires all
necessary permits. We also provide Insurance for Product, Premise, and Weather. You make 20% of all sales. You
handle and collect all the money during the and then pay us our portion of the money at the end of the sale. You
must be over 21 and have ok credit.
We provide the location, tent, product, decorations, signs, and training. You need to provide the manpower for
12-14 days. There is no money down. We will train you and your team on everything you need to know to run a
Please visit http://www.tntfireworks.com/fundraising to view our information video and testimonials from
our operators. We have many Workampers work for us every summer. You can work in a different State every year if
you wish or always keep the same location depending on where you wish to camp.
Please email for more information regarding open locations in your area.
Locations are first come first serve.
Scenic Canyons Recreational Services Is Hiring Summer Work Campers In
Idaho, Utah, Colorado and New Mexico Click Here To See Our Ad
Get Paid To Travel - Quick n Brite Sales Position
HELP WANTED! — Earn $1,000 -$3000 per weekend or $15-20 per hour (whichever is greater)
demonstrating and selling “Made in the USA” RV cleaning products at Samborees, RV camps, Home shows and Expos.
Learn to travel for free! We are a 60 year old family owned business. No investment!
Learn more by clicking this link or email or call 1-800-223-9187
Survey Technician Positions Open for Full Time and Part Time
Job Title: Mobile Survey Technician
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri (Some Saturdays)
Work Location: Road Warrior
Salary-Exempt/Hourly: Hourly-Subject to Overtime
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel to location of Gas Company under contract.
- Report to Gas Company as a representative of Southern Cross Corp.
- Walk (or drive as per contract) gas lines checking for leaks.
- Detect, locate, and evaluate leaks using prescribed procedures.
- Report leaks to Gas Company under contract.
- Complete required paperwork and sketches.
- Read Gas Company maps.
- Perform light manual labor.
- Follow all safety guidelines.
- Assist in training survey technician trainees and others.
- Reasonable special tasks as assigned by survey dispatcher.
- Survey Technician is responsible for the proper operation, field maintenance, and security of all assigned
- Survey Technician is responsible for the conduct of the survey according to the Survey Work Order and
Southern Cross Corp. standard procedures. Any deviation must first be cleared through the Survey
- Job entails extensive walking, normally outdoors, over varying terrain, and in varying weather
- You MUST have a RECREATIONAL VEHICLE (a motor vehicle equipped with living space and amenities found in a
home. For instance: Fifth-wheel trailer, Motorhome, RV, etc.) in order to apply for this
- Valid Driver's License; dependable vehicle for transportation to contract location and available for use as
"On The Job Transportation".
- For “Couples” Applicants – It is required that both of the applicants have a vehicle.
- Must feel comfortable working outdoors, over varying terrain, and in varying weather
- Employment is contingent upon acceptable completion of substance abuse screening and criminal background
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have legible, neat handwriting and be able to do simple location sketches.
- Flame Pack, Fuel Cylinder (45 lbs.), Mobile Survey Truck, Combustible Gas Indicator, Probe Bar, Pipe
Locator, and others as assigned.
Amount of Customer and/or Public Contact: Constant contact with customer and public.
Interrelationship and/or Supervisory Skills Needed: Must be able to make decisions
concerning the safety of a leakage situation and report these to the Gas Company. Must enter yards searching for
leaks and be able to respond to questions from the public without causing undue anxiety. Must be able to coordinate
survey with Gas Company driver/helpers.
- The wage for this position is $9.00/HR.
- Travel allowance is $200/week
- Reimbursement for usage of personal vehicle is $2.30/HR - This hourly vehicle use rate is normally used and
will vary for each gas leakage survey assignment.
- Transportation between assignments is paid at $.805 per mile – if you are hauling/towing an RV.
- Upon completion of training and completion of two weeks on first assignment, the technician will receive a
training/reporting bonus of $500. Technicians will also be paid incentives when assisting in training another
- The technician is guaranteed travel expense plus 24 hours wages each week, should he/she be unable to work
due to weather. Overtime is paid after 40 hours per week at a rate of 1.5 times the hourly wage. On average,
our technicians work 36 to 40 hours each week over the course of a year.
Our benefits package reflects our respect for workplace contributions, professional goals and personal
priorities. When you join Southern Cross, you will be eligible for:
- Choice of medical, dental and vision plans, a 401(k) plan
- Paid holiday
- Paid vacations
Please click here to apply: https://southerncrossjobs.clickandhire.net
Work Camper Positions at Recreation Resource
Volunteer campground hosting is great, but getting paid is better. At Recreation Resource
Management you can apply for paid campground host, maintenance, interpreter, or general manager position in
ten states including:
- New Mexico
Recreation Resource Management is a privately owned company that has long-term concession agreements with
National Forest and state park campgrounds and recreational facilities. Visit www.work-camping.com to apply for one of their many positions.
uShip could give you a little extra pocket change if you have
extra space in your RV or truck. Visit their website to learn about this interesting opportunity
American Land & Leisure is a campground management
corporation that operates campgrounds in National Forests in California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Utah, Nevada,
Colorado, Michigan, West Virginia, Kentucky and Florida and in the Pacific Gas & Electric Watersheds in a
number of areas in northern and southern California. Visit www.americanll.com to find out about applying for a job.
Legacy RV Resorts hires for their RV resorts in eight states.
Visit www.legacyrvresorts.com to learn more about the job opportunities available.
Are you interested in employment at a Jellystone Park™? Check out
the parks who are looking to fill rewarding positions in the areas available by visiting www.campjellystone.com. Please contact the individual parks directly for detailed