02’ Damon Challenger Class A Motorhome 36ft
- Extremely well taken care of and meticulously maintained. ZERO water damage!! All appliances – Fridge/Freezer, Oven/Stove, Furnace, work perfectly. No one believes us that this is a 20+-year-old RV! Just got back from a CA trip over the 4th of July. We have been coast to coast – up north to down south (45 states total).
- Damon Challenger 62,966 miles, 348 Model. Ford V10 – Gas. Engine AC is weak when running, but Roof ACs work great. Onan Generator 785 hours. 2 slide outs (Bedroom & Kitchen/Dining Area). Sleep 6 – bedroom, fold down dinette, pull out couch.
- Many modern updates made including a swivel recliner, power inverter under the dash, stereo, backup camera system, updated light fixtures in the living room and bedroom, Flat screen TVs, retractable clothesline in the bathroom, a new Lucid mattress in the bedroom, cup holders for driver and in dinette table.
- New spark plugs, coils, and fuel filter in 2020. The toilet has been rebuilt. New rubber roof coating (Hengs) last year. Roof vents replaced. Newer TV antenna. Brand new RV cover with tire covers. Fresh oil change.
- Comes with water hoses, new water filters and fittings, a septic hose, all Manuals, and extra parts.
- Send your inquiry to Sasha at . The RV is located at Zimmerman, Minnesota. The asking price is $25,000.
Subject: Motorhome for sale by owner
The 2002 Damon Challenger 348 Class A Motorhome: Exploring the Features, Pros, and Cons for RV Camping Enthusiasts
For RV camping enthusiasts seeking a spacious and comfortable home-on-wheels, the 2002 Damon Challenger 348 Class A Motorhome is worth considering. Designed with functionality and luxury in mind, this motorhome offers a range of features to enhance your camping experience. In this article, we will delve into the various aspects of the Damon Challenger 348, exploring its notable features, the advantages it offers, as well as some potential drawbacks.
Features of the 2002 Damon Challenger 348:
Spacious Interior and Comfortable Living:
One of the standout features of the 2002 Damon Challenger 348 is its spacious interior. With a length of approximately 35 feet, this Class A motorhome provides ample room for both living and storage. The open floor plan allows for easy movement within the living area, making it ideal for families or groups of friends. The well-designed layout incorporates comfortable seating, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area, and a private bathroom, ensuring a comfortable and convenient living experience during your camping adventures.
Well-Equipped Kitchen and Dining Area:
The Damon Challenger 348 features a fully equipped kitchen that caters to your culinary needs while on the road. The kitchen typically includes a refrigerator, a stove, an oven, a microwave, and a sink. With these amenities at your disposal, you can prepare delicious meals just as you would at home. The adjacent dining area provides a cozy space for enjoying your meals, offering a comfortable and social atmosphere.
Multiple Sleeping Options:
Another advantage of the Damon Challenger 348 is its versatile sleeping arrangements. The motorhome generally includes a master bedroom with a queen or king-size bed, providing a comfortable haven for the owners. Additionally, there may be convertible sofas or dinettes that can be transformed into extra sleeping areas, accommodating additional guests. This flexibility ensures that everyone has a comfortable space to rest after a long day of exploring.
The 2002 Damon Challenger 348 typically features a private bathroom with a shower, toilet, and sink. This dedicated space allows you to maintain your privacy and enjoy the comforts of your home while on the road. Having a private bathroom is particularly advantageous during extended trips or when camping in locations with limited or no restroom facilities.
Storage is a crucial aspect of any motorhome, and the Damon Challenger 348 doesn’t disappoint in this regard. It offers a range of storage options, including overhead compartments, cabinets, and closets, allowing you to stow away your personal belongings, camping gear, and supplies easily. This ample storage capacity enables you to keep your living space tidy and organized, minimizing clutter and maximizing comfort.
Pros of the 2002 Damon Challenger 348:
a. Spacious and comfortable living area, suitable for families and groups.
b. Well-equipped kitchen for preparing meals on the go.
c. Versatile sleeping arrangements to accommodate guests.
d. Private bathroom facilities for added convenience.
e. Sufficient storage capacity to keep your belongings organized.
Cons of the 2002 Damon Challenger 348:
a. As a 2002 model, the motorhome may lack some modern features found in newer RVs.
b. Limited fuel efficiency due to the size and weight of the Class A motorhome.
c. Potential maintenance issues that can arise with an older vehicle.
d. The initial purchase price may be higher compared to older or smaller motorhomes.
e. Limited maneuverability in tight spaces due to the size and length of the vehicle.
The 2002 Damon Challenger 348 Class A Motorhome presents a compelling option for RV camping enthusiasts seeking a spacious and well-equipped motorhome. With its comfortable living area, versatile sleeping arrangements, fully equipped kitchen, and private bathroom facilities, it offers an ideal home-on-wheels for extended trips or family vacations. While there are some considerations such as its age, fuel efficiency, and maintenance, the Damon Challenger 348’s features and amenities make it an appealing choice for those who prioritize comfort and convenience during their RV camping adventures.