2014 Dutchmen RV Voltage 3905 43′ 5th Wheel Toy Hauler with Epic III package w/14 ft’ garage.
This Toy hauler 5th wheel trailer will be available on August 5th. 2014 Dutchmen RV Voltage V3905 5th Wheel Toy Hauler with Epic III package & 14 ft. garage – $62,995 OBO
This Toy hauler 5th wheel trailer will be available on August 5th. We will not be able to show it until then. We are having it inspected by a professional service center to make sure everything is working properly. We bought this unit new. The video below is of this trailer when it was new. Trailer Hitch RV sold this unit and they are a great outfit. However, we are selling this unit privately and they are not associated with the sale of this trailer. The photo with the red pickup was taken recently.
search – 2014 Dutchmen RV Voltage V3905 5th Wheel Toy Hauler Stock # 4671 – to see video
This toy hauler is completely loaded and the final listing price at the dealer was over $120,000 in 2014. A similar toy hauler new this year (if you can find one) would be close to $140,000. See photos for a relatively complete list of the features. A few of the major features are as follows:
– Three A/C units, triple axles, WIFI booster, built-in vacuum system, washer/dryer ready, see through/blackout combo blinds.
– 14′ full-width garage (hard to one this large that fits dune buggies and 4 seat side by sides), ramp opening w/ manual outside awning & pull-down screen, roll out the carpet for garage (new).
– BRAND NEW commercial grade 14 ply rated tires (120 PSI), the best Les Schwab sells.
– Granite counters throughout, Sony Bravia TV/Blue Ray/ Soundbar-system in the main living area.
– Two power awnings, rear camera with screen for tow vehicle, roof ladder, frameless tinted windows.
– 4 TVs total, 4 queen beds, high-end Whirlpool microwave/convection oven, lighting upgraded to LED, Happijac power up/down bed, and dinette (that converts to a queen bed) in the garage.
– Over-sized holding tanks, gasoline Onan generator, LP/electric water heater, LP/electric refrigerator, and Aqua-Hot electric forced air heating (in addition to LP heater).
– Holding tanks have heaters, a Sani-flush system, a cold-weather insulation package, fuel station with a 30+ foot hose.
– This shortlist of features is by no means complete. The chair and tailgate fence in the video are not included.
•Length – 42.58 ft. (511 in.)
•Width – 8.5 ft. (102 in.)
•Height – 13.33 ft. (160 in.)
•Dry Weight – 15,443 lbs.
•Payload Capacity – 3,557 lbs.
•Hitch Weight – 3,552 lbs.
•Total Fresh Water Tank Capacity – 160.0 gal.
•Number Of Gray Water Holding Tanks – 2
•Total Gray Water Tanks Capacity – 114.0 gal. (actually more, as we do not know the volume of 2nd tank)
•Number Of Black Water Holding Tanks – 1
•Total Black Water Tank Capacity – 48.0 gal.
•Number Of Propane Tanks – 2
•Total Propane Tank Capacity – 14.2 gal.
•Total Propane Tank Capacity – 60 lbs.
•Body Material – Aluminum, Sidewall Construction – Fiberglass
Send your inquiry to Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org
RV is located in Salem, Oregon
Asking Price is $62,995