Bird Hollow RV Park – Camp Ground Host
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Business Manager Revised: 7-27-21
This person will watch over the entire camp ground to ensure campers have a good experience and that the campers and ground is treated properly. The core duties of this position are to greet and direct guests. This person(s) will be responsible for seeing that all campers conduct themselves appropriately and the safety of all campers is kept in mind the entire length of their stay. The Camp Host will be the point person that all campers will come to for information and direction regarding their stay.
In general, this person must be outgoing, enthusiastic and friendly with a willingness to engage the campers. They will need to be highly visible in the campsite. The Camp Host(s) must have the skill level to perform routine maintenance, light cleaning and some grounds keeping. This person must be customer service oriented and possess a friendly disposition and be able to effectively communicate with campers and other RV park personnel in a positive manner.
1. Greet customers as they come to the RV Park.
2. Collect and log fees as camper’s check-in to the park. Provide receipt.
3. Distribute RV Park information; Rules and Regulations
4. Keep “Log Book” of Campers – Complete fully all paper work required.
5. Answer calls regarding reservations or other requests.
6. Communicate to Business Manager any maintenance that needs to be done.
7. Report to Business Manager any damage by campers that occurs.
8. Provide information on local restaurants, local entertainment and events.
9. Perform other duties as assigned by the Business Manager.
If interested contact Mike Moore – 701-430-1397