Looking for a fun energetic activities director. Benefits include a FHU site as well as an hourly wage. Must be extremely organized and able to speak to all ages in an appropriate manner. Previous activities experience required.
- Managing and maintaining a safe program environment, helping campers make lasting friendships and challenging campers by increasing their knowledge and skills.
- Supervise and guide a group of campers to ensure a positive and nurturing camp experience for each participant.
- Be an active member of the Supervisor team, including assisting other staff, attending meetings, attending evening “on duty” hours, organizing theme days and completing staff evaluations.
- Supervise a program staff in your activity area by holding daily meetings with staff, being available for one-on-one check-ins and delegating program area tasks to capable employees.
- Plan, organize, and implement age-appropriate activities. Including booking of entertainment.
- Complete all required supervisory paperwork, including staff feedback and evaluations and staff skill observation reports.
- Attend and complete all staff paperwork and trainings.
- Acquaint campers with rules, activities and daily schedules.
- Ensure all equipment and supplies are properly used and maintained.
- Participate and assist in all camp activities.
- Follow pre-planned schedules and arrive on time to set activities. Plan and implement rainy day programming.
- Report all injuries immediately and fill out appropriate forms.