We are currently looking for an overnight camp host at our desert hot spring oasis in Eastern Oregon (about 25 minutes from Burns) to patrol the grounds and keep our site clean and safe. This is a paid salary position (a couple may stay together on the grounds, but only one person will be employed). cpr first aid required or willing to get.
- Patrolling the grounds
- Ensuring the safety and comfort of our guests
- Adjusting the water temperature of our outdoor pond
- Assisting overnight guests as needed
- Tending to minor maintenance items during the evening hours
- Cleaning Porta-potties, trashes, fire pits, and bathhouses as needed.
Our ideal candidate would:
- Work 4-5 days/week
- Has their own RV (we will supply hookups for water/sewer/power)
- Enjoys meeting and conversing with patrons from around the globe
If you dream of brisk mornings with a simple cup of Joe overlooking the desert sunrise, and nights filled with star-filled skies and distant coyote calls, don’t hesitate to apply with us today. Along with Salary pay, full hookups, you will also have free access to the pond any time you’re not working for free. We also have discounts for your family if they want to come to visit. We know our perfect hot spring, soaking, worldly and informative camp host is out there and we can’t wait for you to join our team.
Feel free to visit our website at www.cranehotsprings.com
his position is year-round, but if you are only available seasonal we can make that work as well. Looking for multiple camp hosts asap.
How to Apply
To apply, please send a resume or personal profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 541-493-2312 and ask to speak with Jamie