We are situated just a few short miles from Lake Erie. A great area of Ohio if you are looking to also be near fishing and boating. Many areas to explore in your off time.
Single person is acceptable. If you are a couple applying the second person would be most utilized in cleainig cabins and bath/shower house.
Main position is for Facilities/Grounds Maintenance
Purpose: Will assist in all aspects of grounds and maintenance that are essential for a positive guest experience and the safety of our guests.
Duties and responsibilities include (not listed by importance or priority)
- Understanding and operating machinery necessary to perform duties (to include lawn mower, weed eater, honey wagon, basic hand and power tools.
- Understanding of chemicals used
- Identify maintenance and safety issues
- Fully use all safety equipment and techniques to prevent injury
- Cleaning trash and debris from all public areas to maintain the cleanliness and pleasantness of the Campground
- Cleaning and maintaining all tent sites, Cabins and RV sites as well as surrounding areas
- Cleaning of bathhouse and restrooms may be required
- Maintaining landscape and grounds
- Assist with setup and cleanup of activities
- Construction/repairs to facilities
- Able to physically complete the demands of the job which include long periods of standing, lifting, bending and carrying as well as working outdoors in the elements.
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
- Able to follow written and verbal commands
- Have a positive attitude, be honest and have integrity!
All staff must be able to pass a State background check. Candidates must have a cell phone and reliable transportation.
Please email cover letter and resume to campground for consideration:
Feel free to call with any questions – 419-684-7177
We are a family-oriented campground. We help to create memories for our guests, some for several generations. We expect all staff to meet our customer’s needs, politeness, manners and overall positive attitudes towards our customers and your coworkers without exception.