Seeking full-time maintenance and hospitality staff for Treehouse Resort and Event Center on a private working ranch. Together, the couple will fulfill the roles of handyman, ranch/farm hand, housekeeping, and onsite guest relations. Need experience that will enable you to manage the daily maintenance, cleaning, and upkeep of treehouses, ranch facilities, and animals. Need to be fast but thorough, with a strong customer relations focus. Because the aim of each task is to create a positive experience for our guests, attention to detail, and great customer relations are a must. You will be working with all systems and equipment needed to run a working ranch and hospitality business—include any experience you have in your cover letter or resume. Six to nine-month workampers commitment minimum. Located 30 miles west of downtown Austin. Prefer hotel experience.
- Must be available to live on site
- Must be flexible, have weekend and holiday availability, and be willing to work in a variety of capacities as needed by the business.
- Disposition to quickly resolve any problem that might arise during a guests’ stay, often at night or weekends.
- Prefer someone organized, detail oriented
- Must be comfortable working at heights
- This is a ‘nature preserve’ with facilities scattered throughout the ranch. Candidate must be willing to work in all weather.
- Must be responsible, reliable, and a self-starter
- Prior experience as a handyman or ranch hand is desired
- Prior experience as a professional cleaner is desired
Compensation based on experience, plus RV hookup and utilities. Wireless internet is available at the main office. Please note: Due to the nature of the position and onsite housing arrangements, children and pets cannot be accommodated.
Main facility recreation area is available for respectful use by onsite staff. This area includes a swimming pond with a rope swing and water zipline, as well as a swimming pool, hammocks, basketball hoop,
This is a growing business in the heart of Texas Hill Country. We currently have 5 treehouse accommodations, a 6-bedroom Ranch House, and are adding 7 glamping tents on property. We are most interested in a passionate, hardworking, and dedicated couple to come to grow with us, share our vision, and ensure that every guest leaves the ranch renewed and full of appreciation for the natural world around us.