Gibson RV Park at the Lake in Wagoner, OK has 42 sites with yards. Located four miles from Wagoner, OK. It’s 1 mile from Lake Ft. Gibson, 3 marinas, state Lodge, in the Taylors Ferry area. Most customers are full-time weekenders, workers, and live-in customers. It’s an adult park with the exception of few visiting children. Very little activity of people moving in and out from RV Park. Our park is quiet and laid back.
Gibson RV Park only supplies the lots, metered electric, water, sewer by septic, and trash with onsite park host year-round. Cable tv is available to all sites except 10 serviced between the customer and the cable provider. We do not have wi-fi, shower houses, or laundry. Propane is a delivered service provided by a 3rd party vendor.
Duties would be to:
- Speaking with customers and potential customers. This can include using your cell phone and face to face
- Showing sites
- Helping someone to park RV or showing the setting up process for utilities. It’s seldom but it can happen
- Check people in. This requires handing out contract and check or cash handling. Inform owner of a checkout
- Some rent collection by a customer coming to pay invoice
- On occasion read electric meters at each site when asked
- Keeping rules and regulations enforced
- Pick up loose trash around the park
- Just basic managing without any invoicing customers
- Park Host is the Owners onsite eyes and ears
- Our Park Host opportunity is not seasonal but needed year around
Park Host has access to a golf cart to help you perform all duties.
Owner performs invoicing and most rent collection.
Park Host duties do not include the following but for those looking to make extra money WE CAN TALK:
Our park has maintenance ground keepers. Summer is mowing season. Fall is tree trimming and leaf removal. Spray for weed kill. Brush hog field. Front end loader operator for site gravel needs. Box blade operator for interior roads as needed.
Park Host Compensation:
FREE RV SITE & $100.00 PER MONTH
Please call Paula or Larry Gibson at (918) 485-1177