Please note this job will be starting the first or second week of November. Please do not submit unless you are available by that time.
Merry D RV Sanctuary in beautiful Kissimmee, FL is looking for a couple to be responsible for the daily operations of their 126 site RV park. This is a really nice park. It looks remote however this really is a sanctuary amidst the pleasures/luxuries of city living. So you get the best of both worlds. Kissimmee is located less than a half-hour from Disney World, an hour from multiple Springs, an hour from beaches…. everything Florida has to offer is an arms reach away. It is Family owned. We are the new owners. We need an honest self-motivated couple. Duties include assuring quality and customer service standards, ensuring all Park rules and regulations are adhered to by guests, identifying and resolving problems, operating reservation software, monitoring system operations, determining improvements, and implementing change. Prepare and monitor budget. Promote and market the property to generate increased revenue and business. Analyze opportunities for incremental revenues.
- Respond in a timely fashion to guest and prospective guest inquiries
- Through marketing and activities, work to increase reservations and occupancy and further promote the park.
- Draft all marketing efforts for the property.
- Receive and resolve guest complaints
- Work with the park owner to quickly and effectively address issues that could adversely affect the operation of the park or guest satisfaction
- Enforce park’s rules and regulations
- Monitor and reconcile monthly expenses
- Balance daily income and prepare bank deposits. Take a deposit to the bank, as needed.
- Collect and wrap quarters from laundry rooms and water dispensers.
- Oversee capital expenditure improvements with the guidance of the park owner
- Previous experience in the RV park/resort/hospitality industry. 5 years minimum preferred
- Ability to work well independently as well as on a team
- Intermediate computer proficiency including the ability to use email and the internet
- Experience with, or ability to learn, Campground Master reservation software
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a $3,000/month salary, a generous bonus program, manager on-site house (with utilities), and a month of paid vacation in the off-season.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com or call 602-740-3777