Looking for a new experience? Start your day with a peaceful walk through a pasture. Enjoy your lunch on the covered patio overlooking the wide-open space of the Texas Hill Country. Premier Cru is a small ingredient manufacturing company looking for motivated and dedicated people to assist with our processing and packaging functions. We do small batch processing, so no day is ever the same.
- Processing and Packaging Associate
- Full-time (seasonal or year-round)
- Position available June 2022
- M-F 8am to 5pm
- $13 hour (all hours paid)
- Full hookup site
- Oversees the processing and packaging of products.
- Manages departments inventory of packaging and raw materials.
- Completes all work orders accurately and on time.
- Maintains processing areas room by; Daily cleaning with a total wash down weekly, restocking packaging and supplies as needed, and keeps all equipment functional and calibrated.
- Must be able to work independently and with others.
- Must be flexible and be able to change priorities at a moment’s notice.
- Must be extremely organized and know how to work efficiently.
- Must understand weights and measures and how to calculate and scale.
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Cleanliness must be the top priority of each day.
- Must be able to stand for full shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be very “quality” oriented.
- Must have a great attitude and attendance
Climate controlled work environment.
Uniform and work shoes provided
Contact by email:
Contact by Phone: 830-685-3015. $$$