RJourney, LLC is looking for an RV Park Work Camper who will be critical to guest satisfaction, overall positive and memorable environment at RJourney, LLC. parks. This role will be responsible for executing the park’s management processes and systems, while working alongside the entire RV Park Team to improve and smoothly operate the park.
- Process transactions accurately through a point-of-sale system (POS register), count money, make change, and process credit card transactions
- Take ownership during emergency situations
- Adaptability to the fluctuating needs of our operations and assist were needed
- Display teamwork ensuring all tasks are completed for smooth park is operation.
- Proactively engage with guests by addressing needs, answering questions, giving directions and other information in a professional manner while protecting guests’ information.
- Working with the Training Director ensure completion of all training certifications
- Maintain a proactive stance on the safety standards and operations of the park.
- Provide accurate data for deposit collection, where applicable
- An ambitious and detail-orientated approach.
- Excellent telephone etiquette skills and capability to share communication across team to ensure everyone understands updates, priorities, and appropriate course of escalation
- Operate a SmartPhone/ tablet device to access assignments and submit work orders
- Maintain safety while operating vehicles
- Assisting with various tasks as needed throughout the park to enhance the overall park operations
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- Prolonged standing during peak operational hours to include indoor and outdoor settings
- Physical role requiring heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, twisting, and kneeling
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong written and interpersonal communications skills
- Safely handle cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required.
- Basic experience with RV pads, towers, water lines, and sewer in the event a problem was to arise off hours.
- 2 or more years’ experience in customer service with experience in managing guest experiences.
- High proficiency working with computer applications and learning new software applications
- Must be able to pass background check
- Propane Certification
- CPR/AED/First Aide Certification
- Computer proficiency
Work Camper Perks:
Work where you live! Time to enjoy your stay while assisting with day-to-day operations.
The potential to move all over the United States to our many RV Parks!
To join a team of individuals who care about your success and have the desire to create a unique, productive, and fun work environment.
Site and compensation