WANTED: Workamper Couple or Individual to work in housekeeping as well as front office plus grounds/maintenance $15 per hr
Shady Shores RV Resort
14955 W Bay Rd, Sterling, NY 13156
Please apply at: https://www.advanced-outdoor.biz/join-our-team/
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Clean bath and shower houses, laundry facilities, recreation room, and other areas as directed by management, such as retail store.
- Clean cabins and rentals to prepare for new guests.
- Keep common areas clean and maintain them to AOS standards.
- Monitor and report on the inventory of cleaning supplies.
- Provide assistance to the maintenance staff and other staff members as needed and directed by management.
- Report any maintenance concerns for repair in common areas, cabins, Recreation room, etc.
- Assist with cleanup at community and resident activities and functions on the property.
- Maintain open communication with management.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance and friendly attitude toward guests, management and co-workers.
- Follow and adhere to all standard operating procedures. Generate reports as directed by management.
- Keep clean and orderly work areas.
- Performs varied maintenance work and/or repairs at direction of department manager or lead.
- Assists in enforcing policies, regulations, safety and/or health standards.
- Assists in assuring that all tools and equipment are properly maintained, cared for and stored.
- Maintains all work areas in a neat and orderly manner.
- Responsible for sales, customer service and maintaining merchandising displays.
- Responsible for inventory management.
- Responsible for planning and creating merchandising displays. Opens and closes the assigned station/outlet.
- Operates POS System, takes payments, makes change and issues receipts accurately and efficiently.Assists customers/guests with requests in-store, online and on the phone.
- Demonstrates knowledge of store and resort products and services.Greets all customers/guests in a friendly and polite manner
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Follows policies, procedures, regulations, safety and/or health standards.