Free site with water and 50 amp hookup provided for the camp hosts and $200/month from May 1st, 2023-Mid Oct.
Dump station and shower house nearby.
Campground is nestled next to a historic artisan village and along the Des Moines River. 23 gravel sites including host site.
Attendants provide guests with customer service, information, resolve issues, and clean the campgrounds, restrooms, and other functions to ensure a great experience. 5 days/week including weekends.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Handle reservations
- Assist campers to find there spots on arrival
- Insure sites are ready for incoming reservation
- Handle any drive in camping
- Set out reserve sign for shelter rentals
- Clean camp area and fire rings
- Clean showers, restroom facilities including SSTs
- Maintain shelter
- Maintain Kiosk
- Help clean and maintain bathrooms and trash during the May & Oct festivals.
- Working with Conservation staff, Volunteers, Public, and Local authorities
- Notify proper personnel in event of an emergency
- Notify conservation staff on any repairs needed
- Keep records and report to conservation staff of any comments or concerns campers have
- Provide directions and information to park visitors and campers