2005 Brockmoor Park Model For Sale
2005 Brockmoor Park Model For Sale – Side-By-Side Sites in Port Susan Camping Club
1176 Bootleg—2005 Brockmoor Park Model w/room addition, stove, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, large capacity washer/dryer, two ceiling fans, covered porch, and shed with loft.
1178 Bootleg is a 1986 Redman 36ft trailer with a grandfathered full addition, cedar vault ceiling with skylights, wood stove, stack washer/dryer, stove, microwave, refrigerator, and carpeted shed with loft. Both sites have 1000-gallon septic systems, walking ramps, and lots of deck, $150,000 for both of them. Call (425) 231-3962 for an appointment.
Port Susan Camping Club is located outside of Marysville, WA. You buy a campsite and with it comes 180 days that you can stay on that site. If you buy 2 sites you can stay 180 x 2 = 360 days a year. This is a gated community. It features a family center, an adult center, 2 swimming pools, a post office, a laundromat, a convenience store, a cafe, and a chapel. Over 50 miles of roads that they call nature trails. Approximately 2500 lots. There are green belts between all the sites. There is a saltwater beach.
We currently own two sites that are side by side which makes living at Port Susan year-round much easier. There are yearly dues of $1,250 per site. There are some other fees, like a 1 dollar a day usage fee when you are in the park and you pay for your own electricity and propane, of course. But here is the best part: not counting the propane and yearly dues, it has cost us less than 300 dollars per month to live here, after our initial purchase. We have been here for 25 years. It’s quiet. It’s peaceful and it’s frugal. The land is owned by the Tulalip Tribes and is on a 75-year lease which expires in 2052.
Overall, we have found living at Port Susan to be a small piece of Paradise, with lots of old-growth forest, birds chirping peacefully, there is a private lake, and a genuine small-knit community feel. The family and adult centers provide entertainment and activities that everyone in my family has really enjoyed over the years. With things like pool and horseshoe tournaments, live music and dancing, and even a yearly parade there is something for everyone to enjoy.
The two 1 bed 1-bathroom houses are both very nice for Port Susan with some nice touches that are hard to find. There are wonderful skylights in both homes that let you see the stars at night. 1178 has a nice recent bathroom remodel that was well done. Both sites have laundry machines, so you don’t need to visit the laundromat by the Post Office in Port Susan. Both sites have ramps for wheelchair accessibility and the bathrooms are handicap accessible as well.
Feel free to reach out with any additional questions. Call (425) 231-3962 for an appointment with Connie.
The city where the property is located is in Marysville, Washington.
The asking price is $150,000.
Subject: RV for sale by owner
2005 Brockmoor Park Model
If you’re considering buying an RV for RV camping, the 2005 Brockmoor Park Model is definitely worth exploring. This park-model RV offers a range of features and benefits that make it a great choice for anyone looking to enjoy the freedom and flexibility of RV camping. In this article, we will delve into the various features, pros, and cons of the 2005 Brockmoor Park Model to help you make an informed decision.
Features of the 2005 Brockmoor Park Model
The 2005 Brockmoor Park Model comes equipped with a host of features that enhance the RV camping experience. Some notable features include:
1. Spacious Interior: This RV offers a generous amount of living space, making it ideal for extended trips or full-time living. With its clever design, it maximizes the usage of every inch, providing ample room for relaxation and storage.
2. Fully Equipped Kitchen: The Brockmoor Park Model boasts a fully equipped kitchen, complete with a refrigerator, stove, oven, and microwave. This allows you to prepare home-cooked meals while on the road, saving you money and ensuring you can enjoy your favorite dishes.
3. Comfortable Sleeping Arrangements: The RV features a cozy bedroom area with a comfortable bed, ensuring a good night’s sleep after a long day of outdoor adventures. Additionally, there are additional sleeping options available, such as sofa beds or convertible dinettes, for accommodating guests or larger families.
4. Bathroom Facilities: The 2005 Brockmoor Park Model includes a bathroom with a shower, toilet, and sink. This means you don’t have to rely on campground facilities and can enjoy the convenience and privacy of having your own bathroom wherever you go.
5. Climate Control: With air conditioning and heating systems, this RV ensures comfort in any weather condition. You can stay cool during hot summer days and cozy during chilly nights, allowing you to enjoy RV camping year-round.
Pros of the 2005 Brockmoor Park Model
There are several advantages to choosing the 2005 Brockmoor Park Model as your RV for camping:
1. Affordability: As a park model RV, the Brockmoor offers a more affordable option compared to larger motorhomes or travel trailers. It provides a cost-effective way to venture into RV camping without breaking the bank.
2. Versatility: This RV is designed to be stationary, making it a great choice for those who prefer long-term stays at campgrounds or RV parks. Its size and amenities make it a comfortable home away from home.
3. Durability: Built in 2005, the Brockmoor Park Model has stood the test of time. It has a solid construction and is known for its durability, ensuring that it will continue to provide reliable service for years to come.
4. Ample Storage: The RV offers plenty of storage options, including cabinets, closets, and under-bed compartments. You can easily bring along all your camping gear, outdoor equipment, and personal belongings without feeling cramped.
Cons of the 2005 Brockmoor Park Model
While the 2005 Brockmoor Park Model has numerous benefits, it’s important to consider the following drawbacks:
1. Mobility Limitations: Due to its size and design, the Brockmoor is not suitable for frequent traveling or off-road adventures. Its stationary nature means you’ll need to find a suitable campground or RV park for extended stays.
2. Limited Floor Plan Options: As a park model RV, the Brockmoor may have limited floor plan options compared to other RV types. It’s essential to ensure that the available layout meets your specific needs and preferences.
3. Age and Availability.
The 2005 Brockmoor Park Model is an attractive option for RV camping enthusiasts seeking affordability, comfort, and a spacious interior. With its fully equipped kitchen, comfortable sleeping arrangements, and bathroom facilities, it provides all the essential features for a memorable RV camping experience. While it may have mobility limitations and limited floor plan options, its affordability, durability, and ample storage make it a worthy choice for those looking to embrace the RV lifestyle.