Your privacy is important to HappyVagabonds.com. Below you’ll find information about our commitment to ensuring the privacy of you and your children’s personally identifiable information (such as your full name, address, email address, telephone number and/or other identifying information) and preserving the integrity of the medium.
Please read the following carefully. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us.
Gathering and Use of Information
HappyVagabonds.com does not collect, share or sell personally identifiable information from our visitors other than what is supplied to us on a voluntary basis.
Visitors to the HappyVagabonds.com Web Site may voluntarily supply certain personally identifiable information in connection with (i)contest or sweepstakes registration, (ii) subscription registration for sites or services which require subscription (such as email newsletters), (iii) requests for membership information and (iv) e-commerce transactions. In addition, personally identifiable information is voluntarily provided in connection with certain content submissions, community postings (i.e., forums or bulletin boards), comments and suggestions, or voting.
HappyVagabonds.com may use such information only for conducting the activities stated above, for internal marketing and promotional purposes. HappyVagabonds.com Membership List Policy is that no information will be provided or shared with any outside third party or organization. The extent of such use is always explained at the time a site visitor provides such information. If the visitor does not want this information collected and used by us for the disclosed internal purposes, the visitor is given an opportunity to ‘opt-out.’ Our visitors need to recognize, however, that under certain circumstances, if they select to ‘opt-out’ they may not be eligible for certain activities for which the personally identifiable information is needed. (For example, if a contest participant elects to ‘opt-out’ on permitting us to collect and use their personal information, we cannot contact them if they win without using such information.)
Like many other Web sites, www.happyvagabonds.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Happyvagabonds.com uses a third-party technology called Ezoic to enhance website analytics, personalization, and advertising. Detailed information about how your data is used is available at https://g.ezoic.net/privacy/happyvagabonds.com.
www.happyvagabonds.com has no access to, or control over, cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
We use MailerLite to manage our email marketing subscriber list and to send emails to our subscribers. MailerLite is a third-party provider, which may process your data using industry-standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our newsletter.
When you sign up for our newsletter, MailerLite retains your name, email address, IP address, and the country where you’re located. When emails are sent, Mailerlite keeps up with the number of emails you’ve been sent, how many emails you’ve opened and clicked on outgoing links. If you subscribed before December 12th, 2017 when MailChimp was our email processor, your subscriber date will be that date. If you subscribed after December 12th, 2017, the date you subscribed to our email list will be the actual date you subscribed.
When you unsubscribe from our email list we delete your name and email address from our subscriber lists and you will no longer receive further emails from us. MailerLite still retains your information and activity in case you decide to resubscribe in the future. If you want all your information removed from MailerLite, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your desire for us to instruct our email processor to “forget” your information. We will manually instruct MailerLite to remove your data and it will be completely deleted within 30 days.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided at the end of each newsletter.
Traveling to any work camper job requires an investment of time and resources on your part. We want to emphasize that before you agree to any employment agreement, it is imperative that you take the time to confirm and document your understanding of the duties required of you and the compensation and benefits you expect to receive.
By using the www.happyvagabonds.com Work Camper Jobs pages you acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
1. None of the job listings on this website are warranted by us to be suitable for your needs nor do we make any representations as to the legitimacy of the job listings. We post the job listings submitted to us by employers with the assumption that the employer is making a good faith offer.
2. We do not investigate, or confirm the details of the jobs listed on this website and do not vouch for the integrity or honesty of any employer. You agree that you will perform your own due diligence before you accept any of the job offers listed on this website.
3. You agree to hold www.happyvagabonds.com harmless for any losses you incur due to any misrepresentation by the employer, misunderstandings, or disputes with the employer. It is up to you to determine whether you will be able to perform the tasks required by the employer, and the jobs listed on this website should be considered merely an invitation to inquire about the job. You agree that you will ask enough questions to ascertain whether the position is suitable for you.
4. www.happyvagabonds.com does not make employment offers. We simply post job listings submitted to us from various employers.
5. You should consider the terms set forth in any job listing, and offers of benefits and pay, to be subject to change by the employer. Do not assume that everything will work out when you get to the job location. It is your responsibility to verify and confirm any and all terms of employment before you commit to traveling to the job location.
By using our campground directory you agree with and understand the following:
1. Before driving to any of the campgrounds listed in this directory, you are strongly urged to call ahead and determine whether space is available and the RV park can accommodate your specific needs. Otherwise, you may arrive and discover that the campground is full, no longer in business, or unable to accommodate the requirements of your RV.
2. This campground directory does not intend to make any recommendations as to the suitability of any RV Park Campground. Although we have done our best to keep errors and omissions at a minimum, the accuracy of the campground list is not. We suggest that you do your due diligence in determining whether or not it is prudent for you to select any of the campgrounds listed in this directory.
3. You agree to hold www.happyvagabonds.com harmless for any losses you incur due to any misrepresentation by the RV park or campground, misunderstandings, or disputes with the facility or its owners.
By using the Free Classifieds pages of our website you agree that you understand the following:
RVs and Other Items For Sale
1. Before you make any purchase through a link posted on one of our web pages we strongly urge you to pursue your due diligence as you would in any transaction between two private individuals. It is wholly your responsibility to verify that the seller of any item has the legal right to transfer that item to you. In addition, it is your sole responsibility to verify that the item is in the condition described by the seller. In other words, buyer beware should be present in your mind when you are conducting a transaction with another party.
2. The items posted on the Free Classifieds pages are done at no direct compensation to us by the poster of the ad and we do not warrant, vouch for, or imply in any way that the item described in the ad is as described. It is your responsibility to verify whether the item is suitable for your purchase or rental purposes, in the working order as described, of fair value to you and that the seller has the legal authority to transfer ownership to you.
3. You agree to hold www.happyvagabonds.com harmless for any losses you incur due to any misrepresentation by the seller, misunderstandings, or disputes with the seller.
RV Lots, Sites, and Spaces For Rent
1. Before you rent any RV lot, site, or space through a link posted on one of our web pages we strongly urge you to pursue your due diligence as you would in any transaction between two private individuals. It is wholly your responsibility to verify that the landlord has the legal right to rent to you. In addition, it is your sole responsibility to verify that the rental is accurate as described by the seller and that the property you intend to rent will meet your specific needs. In other words, buyer beware should be present in your mind when you are conducting a transaction with another party.
2. The lot rentals posted in the Free Classifieds pages are done at no direct compensation to us by the poster of the ad and we do not warrant, vouch for, or imply in any way that the RV lot, site, or space described in the ad is as described. It is your responsibility to verify whether the RV lot, site, or space is suitable for your individual rental purposes, will accommodate your needs while parked or camped there, is of fair value to you, and that the landlord has the legal authority to grant you legal occupancy of the RV lot, site or space.
3. You agree to hold www.happyvagabonds.com harmless for any losses you incur due to any misrepresentation by the landlord, misunderstandings, disputes with the landlord and any damage to your possessions or person, and theft or harm you may incur before, during, or after your occupation of the rental property.