Indian Springs Montana Is Looking For Food and Beverage Work Campers In Montana $$
ISM Golf/RV Resort Food and Beverage Job Description 2024 Indian Springs Montana, Eureka MT
Indian Springs Montana is a privately owned 18-hole championship golf course and real estate development just outside of Eureka, Montana, nestled in a beautiful open valley surrounded by world-class mountain views and recreational opportunities. First opened in 2010, our growing, impeccably maintained, golf course operates a small Food and Beverage outlet, a small ‘Stay and Play’ hotel program (12 rooms), and a 95 – unit overnight campground. The Indian Springs team prides itself on friendly customer service within an authentic Montana atmosphere.
Food and Beverage Work Campers will be working in our “Patio Pub” and or our “snack shack”. We are looking for applicants who are comfortable cooking as well as operating the F&B point of sales system. Duties will include but not limited to cooking, prep work, stocking food and beverages, operating the point-of-sale system and assisting customers. We pride ourselves in providing great food and outstanding customer service and are looking for someone willing to work in a team-oriented environment.
Successful applicants will receive an RV site with full hookups including WiFi as well as free golf on our 18 hole championship golf course. Additionally, an hourly rate will be paid for hours worked.
Qualifications: The successful candidate will:
- Be reliable, honest, self-motivated, and willing to work in a team environment.
- Have a friendly, courteous, and professional demeanor.
- Be able to lift 30 pounds
- Be positive, encouraging, and proactive.
- Possess good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Work within Indian Spring’s established Standards for Employees.
- Work flexible hours throughout the season.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Complete the Alcohol Server Training Certification
- Work a minimum of 24 hours per week.
Please submit your resume to:
ISM Operations Manager