Stanley RV + Camp Looking For A Work Camper Couple For 2024 Summer Season In Idaho $$
We are looking for a work camper couple to help out at our RV Park for the summer season of 2024. All hours paid + FHU site with mountain views. June 5th thru September 15th, 2024.
We are a small campground located at the base of the Sawtooth Mountains, 5 miles west of the small mountain town of Stanley, Idaho within the Sawtooth National Recreation Area. The campground consists of 24 FHU RV sites, 2 small cabins, 4 lodge rooms, shared kitchen space, and a campground office. Owners are hands-on and live on-site. We have an energetic vibe here with a rustic modern design around camp.
We have two primary tasks for the couple:
Camp Host / Office (35 Hours/wk)
- Office duties are related to RV check-ins, small campground store, and sharing adventure ideas with our guests.
- This position will work 35 hours a week, Friday thru Tuesday, including 1 on-call shift consisting paid at $25/night + hourly wage if called-in. On-call shift requires being available to assist guests with after hours check-in or other assistance as needed; not including maintenance issues.
Housekeeping (9 Hours/wk)
- Housekeeping will help clean our small cabins, shared kitchen, bathhouse, and office. All cabin/lodge rooms use the shared bathhouse.
- This position will work 9 hours a week, Sunday thru Tuesday. Including 2 on-call shifts paid at $25/night + hourly wage if called in. On-call shift requires being available to assist guests with afterhours check-in or other assistance as needed; not including maintenance issues.
Perks / Compensation
- Camp Host/Office wages (DOE): $15/hr for all hours worked
- Housekeeping wage: Non-paid; hours worked pay for FHU site.
- FHU site with mountain views. We do have a limit for a 30ft RV and limited wifi.
- On-call duties occur on the same night for both employees and each employee is paid $25/night + hourly wage for any hours worked when called in to assist guests.
- Days off are Wednesday and Thursday for both employees.
- Super dog-friendly RV Park with amazing walks right from camp for daily views of the Sawtooth Mountains.
- Your pet must be comfortable alone in their camper during work hours.
- All our bookings are handled online or in-person. There is no office phone to answer!
- Free Laundry and access to our 24 hours bathhouse / laundry facility
- Located within the Sawtooth National Recreation Area: surrounded by natural hot springs, white-water rafting, fishing, hiking, biking, and any other summer outdoor activity you can think of! Cooler mornings and bright blue skies greet you most days here.
Please email your resume to . We look forward to adding you to our team for 2024! http://stanleyrv.com