2022 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser 19CSK – Like New w/ Many Upgrades/Extras!!
I bought this camper BRAND NEW 4 months ago and have made many upgrades to it. It’s only been on 3 short trips since I bought it so it’s still in like new condition, only better because of the $3K in upgrades that I’ve made to it. Adult-owned (no kids, pets, or smoking) and stored in my barn since I’ve owned it.
Here’s a link to the manufacturer’s website for all of the specs/details on the Vista Cruiser 19csk:
And here are all of the upgrades (and the cost of each) that I’ve made that will be included with the camper:
1) $700—Blue Ox Anti-Sway & Weight Distribution System
2) $150—2 Max Air II Vent Covers installed over your 2 vent lids: 1 in the bathroom and one in the living area of the camper.
3) $50—2 Mud Dauber screens installed over the furnace and hot water heater vents.
4) $175—Gold Starter Kit (Includes two 25’ water hoses, two 10’ sewer hoses with a 90-degree elbow, water pressure regulator, 15amp-30amp electrical adapter, 2 packs of toilet tissue, 2 wheel chocks, a bag of Stackers, Drop-ins for the black tank, and some dump gloves.)
5) $700—Furrion Backup Camera with 7” Display (this is great because you can see behind the camper while you’re towing it down the road for lane changes and such.)
6) $55 – Valterra A04-5094BK RV Adjustable EZ Hose Carrier with Lockable Door Cap, Black (for the sewer hoses, mounted on the front of the camper for easy storage/access)
7) $460 – Excel Sleep American Made – 11″ Liberty Hybrid Graphite Pocket Coil Mattress (60×75 – Short/RV Queen)
**The stock mattress was complete junk and started wearing thin after one trip…the new mattress is very well made, nice and thick/comfortable, and will last a long time…also it was only used for 4 days on the very last trip we took so it’s like brand new and always had a mattress protector on it)**
8) $30 – HUNTER 750W Wall Mount Space Heater with Remote Control-12 Hour Timer, Two Heat Settings, Digital Display, Adjustable Thermostat, Black (this is great when you just need to knock the chill off and don’t wanna use propane)
9)$55 – RV Surge Protector 30 amp, WENYIN RV Circuit Analyzer with LED Indicator Light, Surge Protection (4100 Joules)
10) $30 – Guardmax Short Queen Mattress Cover – 100% Waterproof Camper Mattress Cover, Fitted and Noiseless RV Queen Mattress Protector (RV Short Queen 60×75)
11) $45 – Pure Egyptian Short Queen Size Cotton Bed Sheets Set (Queen,800 Thread Count) Grey Bedding and Pillow Cases(4 Pc)– Egyptian Cotton Sheets Queen Size Bed- Sateen Sheets- 18” Deep Pocket Queen Sheets
12) $46 – S-LONG Cordless Electric Ratchet Wrench Set, 3/8″ 400 RPM 12V Power Ratchet Driver with 10 Sockets, 2000mAh Lithium-Ion Battery, and 60-Min Fast Charge.**This makes putting the 4 stabilizer jacks up/down really easy and quick**
13) $80 – RVMATE 3 Prong 30 Amp Generator Extension Cord 50 Feet, with Locking Ring and LED Power Indicator Light, NEMA L5-30P/L5-30R 125V Stow 10 Gauge
14) $40 – 3-IN-ONE RVcare Slide Out Silicone, RV Care Window -Track Dry Lube, and 3-IN-ONE Trailer Hitch Gel Lube
15) $160 – Insignia 24-inch Class F20 Series Smart Full HD 1080p Fire TV (NS-24F202NA22, 2021 Model)
**This is a great little Amazon Fire-equipped TV that you can watch from bed or the couch with the adjustable swivel wall mount**
Total Cost of these upgrades: $2,776
**(There were quite a few other smaller upgrades/supplies that I didn’t list here, but the total for all upgrades is about $3,000!!)**
This camper is ready to go and needs NOTHING…put your food, clothes, and towels in there and you’re ready to hit the road!! Has all the accessories one would need for a successful camping trip. No pets, kids, or smoking in this camper ever, still has that “new camper smell”